Answers to questions we recieve frequently
- Do you provide in person quotes?
Estimates can be given over the phone if the home is less then 2400 square feet. However, for long distance moves or large homes, in person quotes can be available.
- Are you insured? Yes. Both our workers, and your items, are protected by insurance. Our workers are covered by Worksafe BC, and the items we move are covered by a cargo insurance (see the description on our "Household Moving" page). There is also an insurance that insures your items in the unlikely event of our truck being in an accident and damaging your items.
- Our last movers did a sloppy job, are you going to be careful? The biggest source of jobs for us is word of mouth referrals. About 70% of our work every month is either referrals or repeat customers. It is in our best interest to do a great job for you and earn your trust, and we take that very seriously. We will take the precautions necessary to ensure things are treated safely, while also being efficient and working hard. As humans, mistakes do happen occasionally, and when those do happen we work hard to arrive at a solution that is equitable for everyone.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We take Visa, MasterCard, or cash. Unfortunately, due to a couple bad experiences, we no longer accept cheques.
- How far in advance should we book our move? As early as possible. Once you know the date you want to move, the first thing to do is book the moving company. We never know when certain dates will become all booked, so it's much better to plan ahead than scramble at the last minute. Typically, if you book 4- 6 weeks in advance, you can get the date of your choice. If you have flexibility on your move date, we can usually accommodate and fit it into our calendar.
- Do you work outside the Fraser Valley? Absolutely! We regularly take loads to Vancouver Island, as well as the interior of BC. We do not go into the US, but are willing to consider any place in BC.
- We have heard horror stories about moving companies, are you going to show up? We get asked this question quite a bit by people who weren't referred to us. Ultimately, we understand that we need to earn your trust and will work really hard to do so. If you have booked a job with us, we will do that job, no matter what. We've had a few unforeseeable challenging situations over the years, and even though it would have been much easier to not do a job, we made the adjustments necessary to get it done. You have put your faith in us by choosing us, and we don't want to make your move any more stressful than it already is. A look at our reviews on Facebook or Google will show our customer's feedback.
- Facebook Reviews
- Google Reviews